JOiLIE Skin Care
JOiLIE Organic Poppy Seed Oil
With our Organic Poppy Seed Oil, who would have thought that the tiny black seed you usually see in the bakery on a bread roll is loaded with benefits for your skin, health and general well-being.
This tiny seed is the source of incredible nutrients that are beneficial for your health. This product is manufactured by Phyto Andro.
For dry skin, eczema and inflammation, dandruff, muscle tension, digestion and sleeping issues.
Poppy Seed Oil Benefits Your Skin & Hair
- Poppy Seed Oil can be used to treat skin conditions such as dry skin, eczema and inflammation.
- In the case of dandruff, it can be applied directly to the scalp.
- It is often used as a carrier oil that can be mixed with essential oils which can then be used as a massage oil.
- It is a light and thin oil which is non-greasy that does not absorb too quickly and is suitable for all skin types.
- Poppy Seed oil contains Linoleic acid that helps to restore and moisturize dry skin and hair.
- Mix Poppy Seed oil can be mixed with your favourite home-made face mask. Apply after your evening beauty routine and allow the Vitamin E to be absorbed by your skin.
- Poppy Seed Oil is known to treat muscle tension and is recommended for muscular and neurological pain relief.
- It is also effective in the relief of constipation and improves digestion.
- By taking a spoonful of Poppy Seed Oil in the evenings before bedtime, it can help to improve your sleep patterns.
- Poppy seeds contain a very small amount of opium alkaloids.
- Poppy Seed oil is often used as a salad dressing or ingredient in baked goods such as bread, cake etc. It has a delicate nutty taste and contains high amounts of unsaturated fatty acids including omega-6 and linoleic acid.
- This wonder oil provides 38% of your daily recommended amount of Vitamin E. This helps to improve and support your immune system.