JOiLIE Skin Care
JOiLIE Golden Argan Oil
Golden Argan Oil also known as “liquid gold” is a fantastic therapeutic product that hails from Morocco. It has been used for centuries to nourish the hair, nurture and replenish the skin as well as combat nail ailments. It is rich in Vitamin E, Vitamin A, antioxidants and unsaturated fatty acids. This product is manufactured by Phyto Andro.
For Face, Body, Hair & Nails
JOiLIE Golden Argan Oil Benefits
Argan Oil is most commonly used as a skin moisturiser to hydrate and soften skin. With its high vitamin E and fatty acid content, Argan Oil is the ideal product to give skin a natural boost.
- Acne: Where many oils and moisturisers can exacerbate skin conditions such as acne, Argan Oil soothes afflicted skin and promotes healing. Acne is often the result of oily skin. Since Argan Oil is non-greasy, it helps to balance skin by providing natural moisture.
- Anti-Aging: Argan can also give skin a youthful glow and reduce the visibility of wrinkles. Its anti-oxidant effect makes Argan Oil the ideal anti-aging product. It restores elasticity and leaves skin feeling plumper and softer.
- Exfoliator: To experience the Argan Oil benefits while exfoliating, just mix 1 tablespoon of brown sugar with a couple of drops of Argan Oil in your hand. Rub into your face in a circular motion for 2-4 minutes.
- Lip Moisturiser: Argan Oil is the ideal product to ensure lips stay plump. This will not only heal any cracked lips, but also keep your lips soft, smooth and conditioned.
- Scars: The anti-oxidants, Omega-6 fatty acids, and the linoleic acids help fight fine lines, reduce inflammation, heal acne and minimize scars and stretch marks, and so much more.
- Stretch Marks: Argan Oil can help prevent stretch marks by improving the elasticity of the skin. Warm 2-3 drops of pure Argan Oil in the palm of your hands and gently rub your stomach, hips, thighs or any other potential problem areas.
- Razor Bumps & Burns: Argan Oil is an effective treatment to soothe and heal for men after shaving, as well as women for their legs and bikini line.
- Feet: Improves dry feet, hands and heels. Argan Oil fully moisturises the area of your dry cracking skin and therefore makes you feel comfortable.
- Eczema: Argan Oil is known to be quite effective in reducing red rashes and itchiness on the skin. The oil can minimize flare-ups and is also a great natural remedy. Argan Oil hydrates the skin to better perform its barrier function and is loaded with moisturising properties.
- Hair Conditioner: Argan Oil is proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier. It is the ideal hair conditioner and it can even help to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair.
- Heat Protector: Using this oil will not only protect your hair from the harsh heat in styling appliances, it will also help to nourish and repair damaged hair.
- Hair: Due to its ability to tame frizz and give hair shine, Argan Oil is also commonly used as a styling agent. It makes hair more manageable and adds a healthy, attractive shine to any hair style.
- Nails: Just like with hair, Argan Oil will provide the extra moisture that your nails, cuticles, and skin need. Apply in small circular motions onto fingertips and massage the area.